PJF Services Ltd, formerly Phillip J Fisher Painting Contractors, was founded in Christchurch in 1972, and is an established third generation family business, now owned by sons Andrew and James Fisher.
At PJF, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and reliability. With a nationwide network of staff & agents, we have a rigorous recruitment system and only engage tradestaff that can reflect our core values.
Our staff is our greatest asset, and you can rely on them to go to great lengths to ensure you are consistently 100% satisfied with your job every time.
We are more than just painters, and with over 40 years of experience, PJF is New Zealand’s most reliable surface maintenance and painting contractors. We offer responsive, high-quality workmanship and a seamless customer experience every time – irrespective of location, industry or job. We stand by our workmanship every time – guaranteed.
Talk to us now to find out how we can help you, or read more about our services here.
The PJF team is headed up by Andrew and James Fisher, who have both gained invaluable experience in the painting industry since their father, Phillip Fisher, ran the business.
Andrew and James have seen the business grow exponentially in recent years due to continuing Phillip’s legacy of professionalism, presentation and above all reliability. In addition they’ve introduced new management practices and technology to both product and systems to ensure more efficient and scalable operations.
You can be assured that you are dealing with professional business people who understand it is essential to minimise business interruption through providing services that are prompt, flexible and professional. PJF’s team represent our first impression, and we know that first impressions are everything.
Upper North Island & Auckland Site Manager
Pressure Cleaning Division Manager | Director
National Sales Manager
Lower North Island & South Island Site Manager
Quality & Environmental
To lead the market with a professional highly trained and well-presented surface maintenance company which provides property owners, occupiers, and managers who serve people with an all-encompassing property care service.
PJF recognizes that quality is achieved by excellent and innovative service through a process of control and systems. Staff members are to be familiar with the Quality Management System (QMS) and are to carry out their duties in a controlled and professional manner in compliance with the QMS. Field based staff are trained and inducted in the use of technology to control quality on sites.
- Provision of a service that meets customer’s stated and perceived needs
- Follow up and confirmation that the needs have been met. Problems monitored and a log kept for review
- Working with suppliers to ensure that information, components or raw materials are of the required standard
- Timely provision of specifications, schedules, and scope of work
- Products meet the specifications
- The service functions correctly
- Production activities delegated to the subcontractors operate as planned
- The use of Improvement and Remedial Action process. Statistical records maintained and reviewed by senior management
- Timeline targets set at and reviewed. In the event of a delay, the reasons are discussed and the appropriate actions were taken
As a national commercial property painting and surface maintenance services provider, PJF recognizes that wherever it has operations or provides services, it has a responsibility to both people and the environment, to minimize any adverse effects of its provision of services, PJF will take all reasonable steps to ensure compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
During the last 40 years of delivering these services, PJF has successfully achieved reductions in environmental impacts in its service delivery in the following ways:
- Unique trade waste management system that recycles water
- Use of LOW VOC products
- Containment of hazardous materials
- Use of sustainable products and equipment to minimize impacts on the environment